Within the range of subjects in ecology and environmental sciences my practice is focused on those I know very well and with which I have extensive experience while assisting clients.
When I learn that a potential client needs expertise that I do not have (for example, in geology, air quality, engineering) I refer them to consultants who can assist them with integrity and skill.
- Aquatic ecology
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Environmental chemistry (water, sediments, soils)
- Environmental data analyses (advanced statistical and spatial models)
- Environmental management system development/strengthening
- Litigation support (consulting/testifying expert witness)
- Fluvial geomorphology (watersheds and the rivers that drain them)
- National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA)
- Regulatory science
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Sediment transport